Dr Jonathan Gill
B.Sc (Anatomy), M.Chiro
– Member of the Chiropractors’ Association of Australia
– Lecturer in Chiropractic Technique at Macquarie University, Sydney
– Member of the Gonstead Chiropractic Society
I have been a strong advocate for chiropractic since my teenage years. Faced with a serious back injury and the prospect of spinal surgery, my parents found chiropractic help for me instead. I’m glad they did, because it was clearly the help I needed.
Dr Maddison Lick
– Macquarie University Teacher (Chiropractic Department)
– Member of the Australian Chiropractic Association (ACA)
– Member of the Gonstead Chiropractic Society (GCS)
At a young age I had a keen desire to learn about how the body worked, what happened if it stopped working properly and most importantly, how to help fix it.
Practice Manager and Registered Nurse
After 12 years as a nurse I have never injured my back, and I believe this is due to regular and quality Chiropractic care that resolved small issues along the way.
Ruth is a raving fan of chiropractic and loves learning all of the fascinating detail of how the body works, and meeting all of the interesting people that come to GCC.
Katherine is our newest addition to the GCC team and has quickly made herself right at home. She loves to sing, is happily married with two children, and is passionate about chiropractic…