Dr Jonathan Gill
B.Sc (Anatomy), M.Chiro ( Macquarie University)
– Member of the Chiropractors’ Association of Australia
– Lectured in Chiropractic Technique at Macquarie University, Sydney
– Member of the Gonstead Chiropractic Society
I have been a strong advocate for chiropractic since my teenage years. Faced with a serious back injury and the prospect of spinal surgery, my parents found chiropractic help for me instead. I’m glad they did, because it was clearly the help I needed.
Dr Maddison Lick
B.Chiro.Sci, M.Chiro (Macquarie University)
– Macquarie University Tutor (Chiropractic Department)
– Member of the Australian Chiropractic Association (ACA)
– Member of the Gonstead Chiropractic Society (GCS)
At a young age I had a keen desire to learn about how the body worked, what happened if it stopped working properly and most importantly, how to help fix it.
Ruth is a raving fan of chiropractic and loves learning all of the fascinating detail of how the body works, and meeting all of the interesting people that come to GCC.
Katherine loves to sing, is happily married with two children, and is passionate about chiropractic…
Janine is a great administrator who has appreciated the benefits of chiropractic care for many years. Janine helps make our practice ‘tick’.